Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Product Review: Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1


Their Promise:

  • Cools and soothes scalp to help heal abrasions
  • Helps stop itching and dandruff
  • Helps hair stay soft
  • Looks fresh all day
  • Non-greasy

Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1 is an excellent product for protecting and maintaining your hairstyle. This versatile product can be used as a curl activator and moisturizer on natural curls and perm waved hair and a leave-in conditioner for relaxed, natural and braided hair. This non-greasy, non-staining formula helps to soften and detangle hair while soothing the scalp and healing abrasions leaving a vibrant sheen.


Directions:
Hold bottle about 12 inches away from hair and spray evenly. Massage into hair and scalp and style. For curly hair and braids, use daily. On relaxed or straight hair, use prior to drying.

Ingredients:
water, glycerin, propylene glycol, cetyl alcohol stearalkonium chloride, PEG-75 lanolin, acetamide AME, mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), stearyl alcohol, polysorbate-80, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, panthenol, menthol, tetrasodium EDTA, triethanaolamine, archangelica root extract, arctium lappa root extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract, sympytum officinale leaf extract, viscum album extract, urtica dioica extract, avena sativa meal extract, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, salvia officinale leaf extract, nasturitium officinale extract, DMDM hydantoin, methylparaben, propylparaben, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, fragrance 

Price:
$5.99

My Opinion:
I'll admit that when I first got this product I thought it was gonna be really greasy. I was worried. However, it was for nothing. This product leaves the hair SUUUUUPER crazy soft and non-greasy.

I apply it as a leave-in and as a daily moisturizer. It is so moisturizing that I can skip a day of moisturizing and my hair looks just fine.

I apply this product in my hand with 3 pumps per section for a total of 12 pumps for my entire head. I could probably use less, but I'm comfortable with what I do. I seal with EVOO.

My relaxed hair likes this product, but my natural hair has had a full on love affair with this product. It is soft, silky, and "relaxed". The curl pattern is even more defined than before.

Yes, it has mineral oil and yes, the ingredients are crazy long but this product gets two thumbs and two big toes up from me...AND it's 16oz!

Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ /3 EXCELLENT!

Disclaimer: I bought this product with my own money and was not paid to review it.


  KAYLA

No comments:

ShareThis