Friday, January 28, 2011

Start Here

It is best to navigate my site based off the topic that you are most interested in. Below are the main categories and subcategories that should get you off to a good start.

Are you transitioning to natural hair or do you want to know how to get started? I transitioned for 1.5 years and have the posts to show for it!

If you are already natural perhaps you are more interested in hair carehair styling, or hair growth.

Find that special product in my product posts. These can be further sorted down by the type of product: Shampoo, Conditioner, Deep Conditioner, Leave In, Moisturizer, Treatment, Sealant

Sometimes you are just interested in seeing what others are doing. That is where my hair journey posts can come in to play. These posts chronicle my hair journey from beginning to present.

ShareThis