Sunday, May 02, 2010

Hair Routine


MY REGIMEN


January, 2017

I do my hair routine once a week. In between washes I scrunch leave-in into my ends and sleep with my hair in a pineapple.

Shampoo
Clay Rinse x
Detangle with Instant Conditioner x
Deep Condition (20 mins)
Style -- Leave In, Curl Cream, Gel 

The main style I wear is a wash and go. I use the Ouidad Rake and Shake technique to define my curls. If I am not doing a wash and go I skip the clay and gel.

PRODUCTS

*Shampoo- Mixtina Sulfate Free Shampoo (weekly) or Kinky-Curly Come Clean (Clarifying)
*Deep Condition - Eden Bodyworks Jojoba Monoi Deep Conditioner
*Instant Conditioner - Renpure Originals Argan Oil Conditioner
*Style - Giovanni Direct Leave-In or Paul Mitchell The Conditioner, Wetline Xtreme Gel


Other Products I Like: https://kit.com/WhatTheKink/kayla-s-recommended-products

TREATMENTS

I clarify my hair using a stronger shampoo once a month. I use a medium protein treatment if my hair feels mushy/over-conditioned (rare these days). Every 3 months, or as needed, I trim my ends. These treatments can prevent a lot of setbacks so be sure to include them in your regimen!




STATS 

Length: Mid Back Length
Last relaxer: April 2, 2010
Big Chop: 10/02/11

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers


GOALS 

Grow my hair to MBL
Grow my hair to WAIST

ShareThis