Monday, December 12, 2011

FIND: Michel Mercier Detangling Brush


I went to my Bloglovin' account as I do everyday and began clicking 'read' on the posts I wasn't interested in. That's when I came across it, a review over at "My Long Hair Journey" on the Michel Mercier Detangling Brush. The picture was attractive enough that I actually took the time to read the post. What caught my attention the most was that the brush looked very similar to the Tangle Teezer, but it had a handle! Y'all know how much everyone was crying for a handle on that thing.

I also zoomed in on the fact that the brush was being compared to the Denman which is the brush I currently use to detangle. This brush is also color coded for different types of hair so each brush is catered to a certain type of hair. I believe this product is only available in Europe and I'm not in the market for another detangling brush, but this find may interest some of you, my readers.

Have you tried the Michel Mercier Detangling Brush? Are you thinking about trying it?


No comments:

ShareThis