Monday, March 23, 2015

Video: Alikay Naturals Aloe Berry Styling Gel Review

Alikay Naturals - Aloe Berry Styling Gel
Click the image to be taken to the video
In this video I give a review of the Alikay Naturals Aloe Berry Styling Gel (160z). I discuss the ingredients, price, and smell. I also show clips of me using the product and the days that follow.

**Pros**
  • Kool-Aid Smell
  • Big size
  • Natural Ingredients

**Cons**
  • Thin Consistency
  • Have to use a lot for hold
  • Menthol underscent
  • HIGH shipping
  • Dull results

**Bottom Line**
I'm not wow'd or blown away. I am not mad at this product but probably will not repurchase.

Ingredients - Aloe Vera, Infused with essential oils and Berries, Botanical blend, Coconut Oil, Almond Oil , Natural fragrance 

Enter Today's NaturallyCurly + Sally Beauty Giveaway! 


Have you tried this product? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis