Friday, January 15, 2016

The Liebster Award


When checking my email, I was surprised to discover that I had been nominated for a Liebster Award by Aicha at Bonjour Natural. There are times when I feel as though blogging is a lost art and no one reads my blog. Please go check out her blog if you--like me--can't get enough of old fashioned hair blogging. 

As a part of receiving this award, I am to answer the questions posed by Aicha, create my own questions, then tag other bloggers. 

Questions


1. What is your favourite post you've written?
This is an extremely hard question! Way to start it off with a bang! I think it would be a tie between "Understanding Protein" and "Protective Styles for Neck Length Hair." The protein post marks a pivotal point in my regimen. I had been experiencing a lot of breakage and had no clue why. I discovered that all of my products had protein and I was none the wiser! I wrote the post to prevent others from falling into the same hole as myself.

The protective style post has helped a lot of people over the years that it has been up! I felt so accomplished writing it because previously it was thought that people with neck length hair couldn't possibly protective style.

2. If you could be friends with any fictional character (human, animal or teapot), who would it be?
No one immediately jumps out at me as friend material. I think that's because I'm not really a friend making person in real life.

3. What's your best feature? 
My eyes are often complemented or commented on.

4. Would you rather be invisible for 24 hours, have the ability to talk to animals or be able to read minds? Why?
I'd like to read minds. I already know how to be invisible for real! lol. Animals? I'd rather not hear what my dog has to say. 

5. If you could only have one hair length for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tailbone! This length would look long in a wash and go and could be styled to look shorter when I want a change.

6. Your favourite hair or beauty product of all time?
I'm not that loyal! During my relaxed days, I used to really love Hawaiian Silky, Suave Coconut, and Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In. As a natural I may have to go for Tresemme Naturals Conditioner and Kinky Curly Curling Custard.

7. If you had the opportunity to go to space, would you go?
Nope! Next.

8. What do you find the most fascinating?
I find family history and genetics to be fascinating. People come out looking just like their parents. So interesting.

9. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Introvert.

10. Which decade (let's say 1920s-2000) do you think had the best fashion?
50s. Everyone looked so neat and well put together.


I tag the following blogs

I pose these questions

1. How long have you been on your hair journey?
2. What has been your haircare "aha moment?"
3. Have you had any setbacks? Explain.
4. What is your holy grail product?
5. What song is your "guilty pleasure?"
6. What food could you eat every day for a year?
7. Dogs or cats?
8. If you could trade hair with any blogger/vlogger for a day, who would you choose?
9. What has been your greatest blogging challenge?
10. Where do you see your blog in the next 3 years?


Feel free to answer these questions yourself in the comments below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis