Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Things I used to do to my hair

My post about how I grew my hair to SL from NL had me thinking about the aspects of my old regimen that I no longer do. My old regimen is very detailed, right down to how I used to stand outside the shower to wash my hair. Here are a few things that I used to do that I no longer do for whatever reason.

PREPOOING
I used to treat my hair every other week with protein (apHogee 2 minute) before wetting it.  I brought this back and finished off my apHogee. Now I'm going to start prepooing with warmed vatika oil.

WASHING OUTSIDE THE SHOWER
I would only physically get in the shower once.

M&S DAY AND NIGHT
Why did I ever stop doing this? My hair can be some kind of crispy at times with all of this new growth!


WEAR MORE PROTECTIVE STYLES
I used to take care to only wear an "out" style one week out of a month. The rest of the time it was gibsons, buns, and french braids galore!


USE CASTOR OIL...?
From April 2010-August 2010, I went from hair halfway down my neck to hair laying on my back. I haven't seen this much progress since. Maybe it was in the castor oil after all? I'd use the "home health" brand if I ever started back up though.

ACTIVATE MY LEAVE-IN 
I'd forgotten that my apHogee spray is heat activated!


 

No comments:

ShareThis