Monday, August 13, 2012

Ultimate Bun Challenge: Starting Pic

As mentioned in this post, I joined The Ultimate Bun Challenge on Hairlista. As promised, I am back with my starting pic for the challenge. I felt some type of way about doing this length check because I have sworn off checking my length more frequently than every 6 months.


And there you have it folks. You like how I whipped out my old length check shirt for this photo? My hair is now long enough for the shirt again. I am on line 5 which is APL on me. I was kind of shocked by that even though I have been at APL most of my life.

The goal is line 8 which is BSL and also BSB on me--I wear my bra at BSB so they are the same for me. The challenge ends at the end of January and in that time I can reasonably expect to grow 2 1/2"- 3". Will I make it to BSL? Tune in to see!

SN I will still be doing a full length check (front, sides, and back) in October after my 2nd trim for 2012.


                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube
View photos on Photobucket

No comments:

ShareThis