Monday, April 06, 2015

Video: Length Check - April 2015 // 5 Years Post Relaxer

Mid Back Length Long Natural Hair
Click the image for the video :)
I stopped relaxing in April of 2010 and began a 1 1/2 year transition that ended in October of 2011. It has been 5 years since that last relaxer and 3 1/2 years of being fully natural. 

I have recently had issues with length retention which I am happy to say are beginning to subside. I have retained more length between these photos than I have between others since the issue began. 

I plan to continue micro-trimming tri-monthly, doing protein treatments each month, and intermittently protective styling to get my hair to my goal length of waist.

Get your length check shirt: http://what-the-kink.spreadshirt.com
Have  a question or comment about this length check? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis