Saturday, May 01, 2010

My Transition


Progress Photos

I transitioned for a year and a half (18 months) and checked the progress of my growing natural hair every 3 months.
3 Months


6 Months


9 Months


12 Months


18 Months & Newly Natural (October 2011)

Transitioning Posts

During the transition I wrote a few posts with tips and thoughts. I mostly followed a basic regimen focused mostly on moisture. The Protein balance is more crucial for those with chemically altered hair as the chemical works on the protein.

Month in Review <--Discontinued this series shortly after removing the relaxed ends but gives a good overview 

Transitioning Styles

Protective Styles for NL Hair <--Great for all hair lengths and types

Newly Natural


After the BC Series:





                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube
View photos on Photobucket

No comments:

ShareThis