Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Update | My Breakage + Another Problem

So, I realize that I haven't spoken about my breakage situation since this summer! The breakage had actually ceased after I simplified my wash day by cutting out all of that sectioning, clipping, etc. All of these things caused excessive manipulation.

Update | My Breakage + Another Problem

My hair also became more moisturized after I changed my products. I had been unknowingly using all products that contained protein. Now, some months later, I'm dealing with a completely different problem.

Now I believe I have a MOISTURE OVERLOAD. Basically what that means is that my hair is soooo moisturized that it is beginning to stretch and snap.

After each detangle on washday, I am getting much more hair in the comb than I used to. I need a hard protein treatment ASAP.

In light of all of this, I recently bought the ApHogee 2-step treatment. I'm nervous about using something that makes your hair hard to the touch, but the breakage needs to end! I'll keep you all updated on the process.

  KAYLA

No comments:

ShareThis