Friday, May 27, 2011

Freetress: San Francisco Girl



 Freetress: San Francisco Girl
Color #2
 Finally! She is mine! For some time I have been eyeing this wig that I have affectionately named as "Frannie" <--I thought about Frannie of My Bumpy Middle Aged Long Hair Journey when I named it that, lol. I don't know about y'all, but doesn't this #2 {dark brown} look like a #1 {Black}? Despite this, this wig is reminiscent of my real hair back in 2009. It even has the bangs that I'd wanted my stylist to cut--that's a story for another day. 

I plan to rock Frannie as long as I can which I'm hoping equals out to two months. I'm wearing flat twists underneath her to make this style more long-term. 

Visit my youtube video called "Journey to Wigdom" to see exactly what's going on under my wig! ^_^


 

2 comments:

Taka said...

L-O-V-E it! This wig looks great on you...very natural, almost like a sew in.

Kayla said...

Thank you.

ShareThis