Monday, April 25, 2011

Q&A: How I Grew My Hair to Shoulder Length


Someone asked me how I grew my hair to shoulder length from neck length. Before this question I never really thought about it. I mean...how DID I grow my hair to shoulder length? This person also wanted to know what products I use, but I don't believe that products grow hair, its the care.

Techniques/Care
  • Cowashing Weekly
    • I only cowashed my hair during this period except for the occasional clarifying shampoo.
  • Protective Styling
    • I made it my mission to find cute and easy NL protective styles. Most weeks in a month i was rocking a protective style and had a new style every week.
  • Castor Oil
    • I'm not sure if this is a factor, but I haven't had as much growth since quitting. I oiled 2x a week and use a brand from walmart in a brown bottle.
Products
  • Suave Coconut Conditioner
  • Garnier Fortifying Mast/ Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle
  • NTM Silk Touch leave-in
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • Aphogee Green Tea and Keratin Spray
  • Eggs
  • Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo

  KAYLA

No comments:

ShareThis