Friday, March 07, 2014

Review: J'Adore VoxBox


I'm back with the product breakdown from the J'Adore VoxBox! If you missed the unboxing video, see it here.

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes
Perhaps lashes aren't for everyone? These lashes were definitely cute, but I never left the house with them on! They were a bit...extra for me.


HERSHEY KISSES Milk Chocolate 
Though I prefer the white and brown striped kisses...who can have something bad to say about a Hershey's kiss?

Vaseline Men Spray Lotion 
Whoever made this wasn't thinking about ashy people. This little spray only works if you use a bunch of it. Then, it isn't even long lasting. Ashy by mid day!

Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask 
This is a cool little mask. It's very light but definitely hardens up on your face. You're left with very matte skin. My husband said his face was left feeling a tad dry. I prefer this mask over my usual Queen Helen mask.

John Frieda Frizz Ease® 3-Day Straight™ Flat Iron Spray 
I haven't straightened my hair but this product worries me. It has two alcohols--the drying kind--on it's ingredients list.

Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas
This is some good tea right here! It came in lemon chiffon and creme caramel. The caramel tasted more like butterscotch and I have had an herbal tea that tasted similar. I just cannot remember which one it was. The lemon was awesome. I have been looking for these teas in my area with no success. :(


                               





Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube

No comments:

ShareThis