Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Target Spring Preview VoxBox

Video Link
The folks over at Influenster must be loving on me lately as I have received another VoxBox. This one is from Target as part of their Spring Preview. Each Influenster was sent a different item that will be appearing on Target's shelves this spring. I have the pleasure of trying out the Laniege Water Sleeping Mask ($23). This mask has quite a following in it's original home of Korea and has received magazine beauty awards in the US.

As per my usual routine, I will be bringing you a review of the mask after I have had a few weeks to try the product out. If you are loving all of the things I am getting, you can get them too! Ask me for an invite and I will send you one over. You do not need to be a blogger or have a YouTube channel.

Follow the link beneath the above photo to view the video.

 

PS Are you still entering daily into the Naturally Curly 31 days of giveaways? I am! Click the text to get in today's entry if you've missed it!


                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube

No comments:

ShareThis