Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Max Hydration Method - Month 3

What befell month 2, I am still wondering. I'm just going to say my blog ate it. Anywho folks, I have completed 3 months on the Max Hydration Method.


What I'm using...
I was--until last night--still using the acv for the rinsing step. However, I noticed that the baking soda option is much more popular and that the acv step is probably better for someone with normal to high porosity. I'm testing out the baking soda recipe with water and spraying it on. My hair hasn't dried yet but when it does, I'll be sure to let you know the difference.

I am also still using the Tressemme Naturals Radiant Volume. I am on bottle 3 of 4 and plan to try the newly approved Crece Pelo! Crece has a "crack-like" following and I am eager to see what all the hype is about. It isn't as cheap as TN but it isn't very expensive either. Depending on how I feel about the Crece, I will begin getting my TN on the ground in the moisturizing formula once the Crece has finished.

My clay has always been Aztec Healing from day one and I'm not looking to change. I have now upped the cups of water to 3 and put it in a squirt water bottle. The texture is easier to apply and rinse now. I have dabbled in flax seed gel but it makes my hair so poofy and I have to coat the outside of my hair with a little Kinky Curly. I'm going to invest in the 16oz Kinky Curly and try out the Alaffia gel.


How the definition is coming along...
My hair now has "hard" clumps in some places. What I mean are a lot of curls that are banding together to firmly make the curl shape. My definition also goes up higher. Before it was around my eyebrows that the definition stopped. the "definition line" has risen just a little bit. I could compare better if I were using Kinky Curly's gel but I made this flax seed gel and--darn it--I'm going to finish it!


                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube

No comments:

ShareThis