Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Top and Bottom Videos of 2014

Continuing in New Year's flashback style, I am giving you a list of the most viewed and the least viewed videos from my YouTube channel in 2014. Now, some of these were not filmed in 2014, people have just been watching them in that year. The view counts are also not the total views but just the views from 2014. Re-watch your favorites and give love to those that didn't do as well (despite the bad quality)! 

Top Videos 2014

Natural Hair Regimen 2014
27,146 Views

Product Review: As I Am - Cocoshea Spray
25, 886 Views

The Accent Tag: *Not Your Typical* Georgia Style
4,752 Views

Removing Yarn Braids
2, 154 Views

Product Review: ORS Lock & Twist Gel
2, 018 Views

Bottom Videos 2014

Just an Update
3 Views

After the BC: pt II
4 Views

World Natural Hair Show 2011
4 Views

Where I have Been: Packing
4 Views

My Travel Bag
4 Views

Ask  a question? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis