Friday, July 02, 2010

Find: Moni Poni


I've got a new one for you today, the Moni Poni! The Moni Poni is a plastic swirl that you twist into your hair for a ponytail holder. It's supposed to be less damaging and less stressful for the hair than traditional ponytail holders. I saw these little tools on Folica.com and am a little tempted to buy. They seem like they'd be great for natural hair and I saw a man with locs wearing one on one of their european pages. I tell you, the things people think up these days. What do you think of the Moni Poni?

[img source]

  KAYLA

2 comments:

tina said...

Go for it! I LOVE my moni poni. I bought a purple flower one on folica and then got a black spiral one. I have really curly hair and EVERYTHING gets stuck in it (so I expected the spiral to totally jam) but it was amazing - SO easy to use (well, it took me a second try but then it's like, whoa!) I will NEVER use a rubberban again. period.

Beth from Moni Poni said...

Hi Kayla,
Have you tried the Moni Poni yet? We'd love to know. Please contact me at info@moni-poni.com.
Thanks for the recommendation! Beth, MONI PONI LTD.

ShareThis