|Click the image to be taken to the video|
In my newest video I break down the Yemaya Healing Hair Oil, a blend of sweet almond oil and soybean oil!
Benefits of Soybean Oil (source)
- Rich in lipids
Benefits of Sweet Almond Oil (source)
- Rich in zinc, calcium, and magnesium to decrease abnormal hair fall
- Great oil rinse
- Helps remove shed hair
- Smells sugary/minty
- Seals/Finishes like an oil should
- May be too thin or too thick for some
- Peppermint smell is STRONG and may annoy some
- Cannot buy it on the ground or directly from seller
Get your own oil: https://fbit.co/jTF
Watch the video: https://youtu.be/mkLmQ_e9wTk
Will you be trying out the Yemaya Healing Hair Oil? Comment below!
If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!