Monday, November 22, 2010

Scalp Scales?

Yesterday was the day I attempted to straighten my hair.

I was combing through the sections when I noticed it was hard to get the comb through. I thought...I know I detangled my hair! Then I realized the source of the tangles; small yellowish-white scales.

They were all in my head, tangled in my hair, and coming off my scalp. The last time I saw these was when I first began my transition. I have a feeling it may have to do with the boundless tresses.

I'm not uncomfortable in the scalp or anything, but I will occasionally scratch and come back with a scale. I don't know what's going on!

SN: The straightening results were yet again silky, shiny, light, with TOO MUCH VOLUME! I think its in my weak blowdrying though. My blowdried hair never has as much movement as I've seen on others and as I've gotten in the salon.

  KAYLA

No comments:

ShareThis