Monday, October 08, 2012

October Length Check

Hello all, I have finally done my length check. If you are new to my blog and channel, you may not know that I don't check my length very often. I check about every 6 months (3") and after a 1/2" trim. Without further adieu  here is this month's length.


I threw in the length check shirt photo because I will no longer be pulling hair from the back and turning my head to check the length at the back of my head. I want to compare my next check with the shirt only. The back of my hair nearly reaches 7". 8" is BSB on me and the bra I was wearing at the time came to the 9" line.  I am so close to BSB/BSL I can smell it. Once I reach that length, my hair will be the longest it has ever been in my adult life.

Review...








                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube
View photos on Photobucket

No comments:

ShareThis