Friday, February 15, 2013

Would You: Hit a Hand Stand for Hair Growth?

I was browsing through Hairlista--as it is my habit to do--and I stumbled across a post in which the poster claims to have gained 1 inch of hair growth in a week. The post was complete with photo evidence. See the post here. The poster attributed the growth to the "Inversion Method." I had no idea what that meant so I hunted around the site until I found an entire group dedicated to the method.

The method involves hanging your head upside down for 4 minutes over 7 days. This is supposed to increase blood flow to the scalp and thus encourage growth. There are even yoga poses for hair growth that utilize inversion. Now, I have to say it. This technique is not without risks!! Please review this list of warnings and risks. For more information and a comparison, click the image below to be taken to a youtube video about the method.

 

So, would you try this method?
What do you think about it?



                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube
View photos on Photobucket


No comments:

ShareThis