Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Frosty Box: Influenster VoxBox Wrap Up

Free products from Influenster!

As usual, I am bringing you the breakdown of my latest Influenster VoxBox! I had fun trying out these products over the last month. Thank you Influenster for providing these products free of charge for me to try. 

What are you waiting for? Start getting free products from Influenster sent to YOU! (link)

Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
I did a detailed review of both of these products last week. Click here to see the review!

NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Color
I received this lipstick in the color Sugarplum. The formulation of this lipstick is creamy and goes on much like a chapstick. The color is sort of sheer so you'll need to apply a bit for it to show. It is not very long lasting and will wear off a little after applying. The shade is a very pinky one. When you first put it on it looks like "your lips but better" but if you apply too many layers it looks like "oh, no girl!" lol. It was just too pink at full strength. I'd recommend this lipstick for my young girls just wearing lipstick who want to sport something age appropriate.

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea
I have a detailed first impression of this here

Boots No7 Protect & Perfect ADVANCED
This is a very light lotion-like serum. After you've applied it you get a kind of "firming" feeling without the face being dry or tight. The sample was small so I only used it twice.

McCormick Gourmet All Natural Thyme
It's seasoning. Really, I can't say much more. I throw all sorts of seasonings into my food--especially my spaghetti. I have begun throwing the Thyme right on in the mix.

Fruit Vines Bites Cherry
I'm here for these. Yes! They are freaking delicious. Think sweeter, chewier, thicker twizzlers.

EcoTools Full Volume Styler
Do you see my hair with it's natural volume and loads of texture? No, I didn't use this brush. lol. I was hoping I would get the other one because I could have at least tried it out for detangling. I'll be sending it to my dear friend Alysa who is a curly that straightens her hair.
Will you be trying out any of these products? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis