Look cute for a date or just going to the grocery store with these heatless curls. I created this look on stretched hair by doing the following:
1. Dampen a section with plain water or a mixture of water, conditioner, and oil
2. Apply a little gel to the section for hold
3. Do a two strand twist followed by a single strand twist in the same direction
4. Bantu knot your twists in the same direction
5. When fully dry, twist the hair in the opposite direction to get it to easily unravel.
-Don't do much separation if any at all. It will make the style frizzy and it won't last as long.
-At night, cover it with a silk/satin bonnet and shake loose in the morning.
-Wetline Xtreme Gel
-Tressemme Naturals Conditioner
Click the image above to be taken to the video tutorial!
If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!