Monday, January 19, 2015

Video: When People Ask About Your Hair

I will admit that if you approach me in real life and ask me about my hair, I will stand there with my mouth open. It's not that I don't know my own hair routine, it's just that I have a million things racing through my mind.

I'm thinking about all of the different products I use. I'm pondering the techniques I incorporate in my regimen. I'm also thinking "what are they looking at" as my hair is hardly ever fresh when I get stopped. I usually just end up plugging my blog. I've got to get a quick response together.

Click the image to be taken to the video!

What do you say when people ask about your natural hair?

What do you say when people ask about your hair? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis