Monday, May 11, 2015

Video| Natural Hair Regimen 2015

Click image to be taken to the video
This is my natural hair regimen for this year. I'd like to put emphasis on the "this year" part. My regimen is constantly changing just as my hair is doing the same. 

WASH DAY
1. Baking Soda Rinse for 15 mins.
2. Deep Condition for 20 mins.
3. Rinse/Detangle
4. Clay rinse while I shower
5. Leave-in, seal
6. Style

MONTHLY
1. Cherry Lola Treatment (protein)
2. Protective Style--usually twists (two weeks)

TRI-MONTHLY
1/4" micro-trim

My products are constantly changing but I keep them updated on my regimen page.

My regimen is the Maximum Hydration Method. I have done a more detailed video with all sorts of hacks and tricks. See that video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLYCCWgNbvE

Do you have your regimen down? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis