Wednesday, June 03, 2015

May 2015 CurlKit


Well, I got another curl kit from my friend. Just like the first one I received, it was a brand takeover. Many YouTubers correctly predicted that this would be a Shea Moisture box. In addition to the box (literally) bursting with the Shea Moisture products, there is also a free magazine subscription along with the box! I didn't get a card or anything about that so I'm just trusting them on that one.


Inside the box were the following products:
  • Jamaican black castor oil strengthen, grow & restore leave-in conditioner - $10
  • Jamaican... Edge treatment - $12.99
  • Jamaican...treatment masque - $12.99
  • Jamaican...shampoo - $10.99
  • Superfruit complex 10-in 1 renewal system shampoo - $10.99
  • Superfruit complex 10-in 1 renewal system hair masque - $12.99
Box Value - $70.95 (Mind you, this box is only $20 a month)




What do you think of the May box? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis