Sunday, June 28, 2015

Video: Product Review | Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner

Click the image to be taken to the video

I'm back on my product review game with a review of the Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner. This conditioner is both Curly Girl and Max Hydration Method approved due to being silicone and alcohol free. There is protein and vitamin e in this conditioner but both are super low on the ingredients list and the protein isn't even hydrolyzed. Hydrolyzed protein more easily bonds to your hair.

You'll have to watch the video to get my full views on this product but I can say that it is definitely on my top list of products. It's not quite staple status for reasons outlined in the video.

Have you tried the Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis