Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Healthy Hair Miracles Under $10


  1. Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Shampoo $9.99
    • I don't use shampoo to cleanse my hair but when I did this shampoo was my everything. I even put other people onto it. It feels like a conditioner and will have your curls popping!
  2. Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Leave-In $9.99
    • I did not enjoy the smell of this conditioner but this and the very similar deep conditioner are super moisturizing. A little goes a long way with these so the price is justified. They are also very close to being Max Hydration Method approved! 
  3. Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea Control Edge Gel $8.49 in store
    • I have become interested in using edge controls as a finisher for styles to protect them against humidity. Many of them include humectants or silicones but this one has very great ingredients. Also, used as a finisher you won't use a lot.
  4. Extra Virgin Olive Oil Less than $5
    • What is the point of moisturizing your hair if you're not going to lock it in with an oil or butter? My favorite sealant is Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It's natural and in just about every store. One 16oz EVOO lasts me about a year!
  5. Sodium Bentonite Clay $8.50
    • I cleanse my hair with bentonite clay. Bentonite clay comes in sodium and calcium. Sodium bentonite clay is much more moisturizing and smooth than calcium bentonite clay. A little goes a long way as this stuff expands when wet. 
  6. Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner ~$5.00
  7. Tresemme Naturals Conditioner ~$5.00
    • I also have a review of this conditioner and it is a staple in my regimen. If I am not using Trader Joe's, I'm using this stuff!
  8. Tresemme Perfectly (UN)done Conditioner ~$5.00
    • The folks at Tresemme did it again and made a conditioner similar to their naturals line. Love it!

What are your favorite hair care cheapies? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis