Monday, October 12, 2015

Video | Diana Ross Inspired Hair

Click the image to be taken to the video

Diana Ross and natural hair go together like peanut butter and jelly. No mistake about it, Ms. Ross is a natural hair icon. So, I was excited to do this collaboration with Amar Munteka to recreate a Diana Ross hairstyle. I went for a loose wave blowout without a part. 

To recreate this look I stretched my hair overnight. The next morning I dampened my hair with the Dark and Lovely Au Naturale L.O.C. Super Quench Leave In Spray then applied a little Kinky-Curly Curling Custard for hold. After spending some time under the dryer I released the braids to reveal loose waves.

Watch The Video: https://youtu.be/m_VHwWw_hwk

 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis