Monday, October 19, 2015

Video | Feye's Self Trim on Natural Hair

Click the image to be taken to the video
Feye's Self Trim Technique has been around a long time. It is very popular in the haircare community. Where I haven't seen much love for this method is the natural hair community. There just aren't many naturals doing this method in blog posts and youtube videos. I decided to give this method a try on my stretched hair.

To be honest, I'm not sure about this one. I didn't hate it but neither am I so in love that I have to continue using this method from here on out. We'll see...

Watch the video: https://youtu.be/DwJ44jK_HBE
Have you tried Feye's Self Trim? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis