Monday, January 25, 2016

Video | Shea Moisture JBCO Strengthen Grow & Restore Treatment Masque | Product Review

What the Kink review of Shea Moisture JBCO Strengthen Grow & Restore Treatment Masque and Leave-In
I swear Shea Moisture comes out with a new line every month! I can hardly keep up! In this video I will give a review of two similar items from their Shea Moisture JBCO Strengthen Grow & Restore line--the Masque and the Leave-In. 

I used both items as a detangler/deep conditioner and they worked well. For a full rundown of my opinion watch the videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnMfXGwLSRE

Have you tried the JBCO Masque or Leave-In? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis