Monday, January 18, 2016

Video | Winter Deep Conditioning Mix | Collab w/ TayLanae

Simple recipe to add extra moisture to your deep conditioner this winter
In the winter, it can sometimes be hard to maintain moisturized natural hair. In addition to the cool winter air, hats, scarves, and coat collars can also contribute to dry winter strands. That is why I was thrilled when new YouTuber TayLanae approached me about doing a deep conditioner collab!

We swapped DC mixes for this video. Watch my video to see her recipe then cruise on over to her video to see my mix.

You don't have to have dry hair this Winter!

What is your winter DC mix? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis