Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Happy New Year! 2016 Goals

Happy New Year! Once again, I am here to share my goals for the new year and to reflect on the past. 

MY HAIR

Last year I wanted to do several things. I continued with my Max Hydration journey which lead me to learn more about low porosity hair and proper haircare in general. This has lead me to make changes in my haircare routine. I did the 1/4" trims and quickly got over those, never tried that rollerset, and recognized a few staples.

This year I would like to do the following


MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

I think my video quality improved, my thumbnails improved, I did collabs, and I gained 1,442 new subscribers. That's more than the 1,000 I had hoped to gain. 

This year I would like to do the following

  • Get 2,000 new subscribers to my channel - Hey! Go big or go home!

MY BLOG

I have no goals here. I have been toying with the idea of just turning my blog into a website and not updating it anymore. #realspit


View past New Year Goal Posts: 2015 // 2014 // 2013 // 2012 // 2011

What are your goals for this new year? Comment below! 

If you like what you've read, never miss a post by following this blog with Bloglovin'. Also, watch my videos on Youtube. NEW uploads weekly!

No comments:

ShareThis