Here's an option for when your hair is
DONE mid-week and you need a quick style to get you through to the next wash day. I turned an old curlformer set into a bantu knot out that looked fresh and bouncy.
Create This Look
- Divide the hair into 4 large sections
- Working with one of the sections, pull out a smaller chunk of hair and dampen it with spray. I used the WonderCurl Rosewater Hydrating Spritz.
- Bantu knot the section - bantu knots are pretty simple to create. Just twist the section all in one direction then begin to fashion it into a mini bun. I like to go for bantu knots that are medium in size.
- Allow your hair to dry. Since I only sprayed my hair and the knots are comfortable to sleep in, I air dried to 100% overnight.
- Separate the curls as they naturally want to split. My hair had previously been in another style so separating was easy because my hair wanted to go into those previous partitions.
I got about 3 days out of this look and re-knotted the top part of my hair toward the end.
If you like what you read on my blog be sure to support by subscribing to me on bloglovin', commenting below, and sharing via the social media links. New posts every Monday, Wednesday, and sometimes Friday!
Some of my posts may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission for clicks or purchases. Thanks in advance for your support!