Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My History With Hair Breakage

Lately, I've been experiencing a considerable amount of breakage. Come to think of it, I can't think of a time when I didn't have breakage.

Yes, that real is MY hair on the floor
I'd comb my hair in the morning and have to beat the fallen strands off of my shirt. Weekly, I'd have to sweep up the broken hairs from the bathroom floor. I guess I thought it was normal until I really sat down and thought about it.

Shedding naturally occurs every day. Shed hairs should have a little white bulb on the tip from your scalp. I didn't even have to look that hard to realize my hair was breakage and not shedding because it was just too short to have come from my scalp!

I've already purchased the ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer Spray in hopes that it may help me out. If not, I'm going to start pre-pooing with good old coconut oil.

Ahhhhhh! I just want the breakage to stop!

  KAYLA

No comments:

ShareThis