Monday, June 14, 2010

Product Review: Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Deep Conditioner

Their Promise:
Intensely moisturizes hair to control frizz.
1. Nourishes hair with nutritive fruit micro-oils to improve texture and manageability.
2. Smooths hair from root to tip to help tame frizz.
3. Smooth and super shiny hair stays sleek all day.

Directions:
After shampooing apply deep conditioner to hair from root to tip. Leave on for 3 minutes. Rinse. For best results, use the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine System.

Ingredients:

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG 180, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Niacinamide, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth 12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil, Pyridoxene HCl, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hexylcinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance, FIL

Price:
$3-$5 (price seriously varies)

My Opinion:

I bought this conditioner about a month ago to replace my deep conditioner. Though this conditioner says fortifying, there aren't any protein ingredients that I'm aware of. The jar doesn't say to sit under a dryer or to keep the product on for 10-15 minutes, but I used it in this way anyway. The product has a thin consistency and smells heavenly. The scent is some sort of super citrus smell, I can't pinpoint particular fruits. From the first time I used this product I noticed that it sort of tingles when you leave it on. I assume that's the citrus ingredients doing that. I always detangle under running water when I rinse out my deep conditioner and Garnier provided great slip! The knots and tangles just fell right out of my hair leaving it smooth and conditioned. I loss much less hair than I normally would throughout the entire process. I love this product and will continue to use it.

Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ /3 EXCELLENT!

Disclaimer: I bought this product with my own money and was not paid to review it.

  KAYLA

No comments:

ShareThis