Monday, April 16, 2012

Hair-Speriments

Last Wednesday I got a bit carried away with the hair experiments. They all involved oil.


I tried an oil rinse for the first time because my wash was mid week and I did not want to detangle. There wasn't much to detangle but I'm not sure if that was because I had washed my hair a few days before or because the oil rinse really helped me out.

Then, I put oil on naked hair when I got out of the shower. I noticed that the glamtwinz334 on youtube put on oil before their conditioner and I wanted to know why! The hair comes out softer than it usually would when using conditioner as a styler.

The days following all of this I noticed that my hair was super moisturized. I don't know if it was the oil rinse or oil base. I will be trying one of these things alone with each of my washes to see exactly what these things do on their own.

No comments:

ShareThis