Friday, May 25, 2012

MN Update #1


Remember my Personal MN challenge post? At the end of that post I expressed concern over the mixing--or lack there of--with the oil and Miconazole Nitrate (MN) mix. That lasted all of two days before I added water over the mix and shook it up. It finally blended. Since then, I have refilled my spray bottle one other time with MN and plain water. I estimate that I can go a month or two with this same tube of MN.

I have not experienced headaches or discomfort from the use of MN despite spraying it on daily. Other people using Monistat 7 have reported headaches because of how strong it is. I think diluting it with water has eliminated that problem for me. I'm not entirely sure about length because I don't know when I want to do a check. If I wait until my regular length check, I will be waiting until October. I'll keep you posted on what I decide.


No comments:

ShareThis