Wednesday, December 05, 2012

College VoxBox 2012 Unboxing

**UPDATE** Read my post in which I review everything in this box! Click Here 


If you didn't know, I am a mail nut. After two weeks out of town my mail was delivered on Monday and I finally got my Influenster College VoxBox 2012! I can definitely see why they chose these specific products to be in a college themed box and I can't wait to give everything a try.




PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
Sheets Energy Strips
Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure
NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eyeliner
Pentel EnerGel-X
Necco Tropical Wafers

Sign up for Influenster (It's free!) at http://www.influenster.com or snag one of my--limited--free invites by commenting or sending me a message (FB, Contact Form, YouTube)



                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube
View photos on Photobucket


No comments:

ShareThis