Friday, March 29, 2013

Natural Season: How Do I Go Natural/Transition?


If you are subscribed to my YouTube channel, then you have already seen this video. I do not, however, like to make assumptions, so some of you may not have caught this one. In this video I tackle the commonly asked question "How do I go natural?"

My life philosophy is a very laid back one and it is no different when it comes to my feelings about natural hair. Going natural isn't as complicated as we have made it out to be. The only thing that you have to do is stop relaxing. Everything else from there on is up to you. You can chop it off, you can grow it out before cutting the straight hair off, whatever!

If you are choosing to grow your hair out, I touch on and simplify that as well. If you are already natural, you can help me spread my message and share this video!




                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube
View photos on Photobucket


No comments:

ShareThis