Monday, March 04, 2013

Two Strand Twists Maintenance


I have been twisted up for a week now and I've reverted to my regimen from my early natural days. I twisted my hair with Tressemme conditioner as both my leave in and styler. Every night I have been "cross wrapping" my hair by stuffing it under a stocking cap (see video). Each morning I spray my hair with a mix of oil, water, and the same Tressemme conditioner. 

I then seal my ends with a shea butter mix my cousin-in-law made. I'm not exactly sure of the mix but I know for sure that it contains jojoba, vitamin e, honey, and shea butter. It has a smooth, creamy, yet gritty texture. I have never used butters before so this is all new to me! 


                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube
View photos on Photobucket


No comments:

ShareThis