Thursday, October 31, 2013

3.5 years length check

If you haven't already seen it, I uploaded my length check recently. I check my length every 6 months and this most recent check showed 3.5 years of growth since my last relaxer. Since I transitioned for 1.5 years, I have only been fully natural for 2 years.



After looking at these photos, I must say that I was surprised. I really hadn't thought my hair had grown much. I also thought--if it had grown--it wouldn't be the full 3 inches a person with average growth would get in this time period. I even trimmed my hair between these checks (June)!

I am now resting on line 10 of my shirt. If the next six months goes just as well, I will reach the 13 by April and will need a new shirt. My shirt is meant for someone between NL and MBL. I'm trying to see waist!

I think this growth can be attributed to taking more care with detangling and not doing too much extra with my hair. I don't even moisturize daily!


                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube

No comments:

ShareThis