Monday, November 04, 2013

Stop playing around about that protein treatment!


 I will admit it, I have been playing around when it comes to protein. Many of my hair products are protein free and whenever I did a protein treatment it would be something light or something that wasn't even protein at all, like henna. All of this suddenly hit me over the head when I said to myself "My hair is protein, so why am I avoiding it?"

I marched over to Sally Beauty, purchased a packet of ApHogee 2 step and a small spray bottle for application of the protein step. Since this treatment, my hair is shiner and softer. Also, the parts of my hair that naturally curl are more defined. I am hoping to make a strong protein treatment a regular part of my regimen. I'm off the weak stuff!

Are you playing around?

No comments:

ShareThis