Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Inversion Method Challenge: January

 
Inversion Dates: January 1st-7th

I completed my first full 7 days of inversions. 7 days is supposedly all that is needed to grow 1" of hair. Before I began this challenge I felt as though doing the inversion would be a hassle, something unnecessarily extra added on to my day. It was really just another thing in my day. I've been doing them around 8 pm and I am usually on my couch working at that time anyway. I just moved my work to the floor for 4 minutes and proceeded to do whatever I was doing before. I didn't get dizzy or feel uncomfortable at all. 

Keep an eye out for my February reflection and the results in April.


                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube

No comments:

ShareThis