Monday, January 13, 2014

Product Review: As I Am CocoShea Spray


Their Promise:
The As I Am CocoShea Spray promises to moisturize, seal, and protect your hair and scalp.

Directions:
The directions indicate that you can spray the product directly on to your hair or scalp or spray it into your hand first.

Ingredients:
Aqua/Water/Eau (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil¹, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) ¹, Glycerin¹, Disodium Ethylene Dicocamide PEG-15 Disulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Behenyl Alcohol¹, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Trideceth-12, Potassium Sorbate, TBHQ, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene

Price:
$15 for 4oz



My Opinion:
I use this product as a light moisturizer for my twists and twist outs. This product is best used when you want to put something on your hair, but you do not want to mess with your style. This product is also great for imparting shine to your hair. I do not recommend it for those who need intense moisture for their hair or for those looking for a daily moisturizer. This product is a bit pricey for every day use. I will be purchasing a replacement.

Rating:
♥♥♥ of 3 RATING

The product in this review was purchased by a close friend of mine as a gift.



                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube

No comments:

ShareThis