Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February Inversion

This month's inversion went by in a flash. I am that much closer to seeing if this whole thing works. I really haven't lost anything if it doesn't. This month I missed a day of inverting. I was really stressed out with my job and stayed up way past what I normally would and couldn't be bothered to take the 4 minutes. The next day I did two inversions at different times.

This month I watched more of LongNHealthy's videos on YouTube. No one loves growth aids more than she. In one of her most recent videos she claims to have received two inches in 5 days doing a combination of inversions, bamboo tea, and Hairdrenalin Potion. She also has a really easy to follow video of her making the potion.

If anyone is worried, I'm still my same skeptic self.

Happy Inverting!


                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube

No comments:

ShareThis