Friday, February 14, 2014

What is the point of 100% Detangled Hair?

I am no longer going for super detangled hair! I said it! I have always been one to seriously detangle my hair. I usually finger detangle before washing and later tool detangle as I rinse my hair in the shower. My hair has always ended up being extremely well detangled with all shed hairs removed. However I have begun to wonder "what is the point?" Why do I need my hair to be THAT detangled?

So recently I have been strictly finger detangling my hair. I finger detangle throughout the entire washing/styling process. I still get all of the shed hairs out, and I am still able to part and manipulate my hair without much issue. Besides, it seems that many of the long hair having naturals haven't tool detangled in years!


                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube

No comments:

ShareThis