Monday, February 17, 2014

Natural Hair: Pin Curls

Video Link
It has been 2 years and 5 days since my first attempt at pin curls using the method demonstrated by Chime Edwards on her HairCrush channel. I originally did the style on my wet hair full of conditioner. It did not dry fully and  the curls quickly fell and frizzed out.

This second attempt was done on stretched and moisturized hair with no styler. It came out alright, but I wouldn't add it to my list of go to hair styles. Click the link under the picture to see this second attempt and check the description box for links to Chime's video, my first attempt, and my hair stretching method. While you're there, don't forget to like my video, drop a comment, and share it out to your friends!


                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube

No comments:

ShareThis