Monday, June 30, 2014

Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox Wrap Up

As promised, I am back with the quick review of the products from my Influenster Spring Fling Box!

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons
I'm not sure what I can say about a tampon. lol. It works? I wouldn't get the scented ones that I was given. You can't smell the scent and--to my knowledge--there isn't a scent left behind. You're introducing more chemicals to a sensitive area for what?

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retroglam Mascara
This mascara gives you lengthening and thickening on one wand! I feel "some type of way" about the curved shape. It makes it easy for the mascara to clump up in the center curve. You have to be careful not to get clumps on your lashes when you apply the product. You also may not catch all of your lashes at once due to the curved shape.

Kiss Everlasting French Nails
These nails claim to last 7 days. On day 7, only 5 remained--3 on one hand, two on the other. This doesn't bother me because I usually wear these types of nails for formal events so I only need them to last the night. I have very curved nails so I liked that these fit. Also, the white tips on these nails DID NOT chip as the box claimed they would not. (yay) I think that the tips aren't polished on because there is a slight groove between the white tip and the pink part.



Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer
Um...it's lotion. I can't say it firmed my skin but it had a nice, light scent and did not go on watery or greasy. In the purse it went!

Labor Day Peach Pie Car Air Freshener
It still smells good after all of this time. Have I seen the movie? no. However, maybe my free advertising encouraged someone else to see the movie.

If you haven't seen the unboxing, view it here.

These products were sent to me for free from Influenster to try. All opinions are mine. I SAY WHAT I WANT!


                               




Like me on Facebook
Watch me on YouTube

No comments:

ShareThis